Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which online shop offer discount kitchen electricals PLUS free delivery?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which online shop offer discount kitchen electricals PLUS free delivery?

I would like to buy some kitchen electricals and some and personal care,also,I want to buy MP3 players and audio……

Which online shop is on sale and offering free delivery??

I don't have time to track down the best deals online,who can help me to do the hard work for me?Thanks a lot!!!

OK, this one confused me. A thread title like that looks almost guaranteed to be spam, such that the post turns out to be someone advertising some shop or other, but is this a real question then?

Oh well, pretty much any high street shop you can think of must have an online presence these days. *Free* delivery would be trickier. Argos will deliver cheaply, Ikea will charge rather more, and so on ..... Nope, you're stuck with all the fun of looking the stuff up online, I'm afraid.

Aren't there lots of sites that claim to help you find the best deal on item XYZ? What you have to do is find the kind of person who can be bothered with those. Do you have any interfering aunts, or anyone like that you could use?

Thing is, nobody knows where you are: if you happened to live on Pitcairn Island, it might be difficult to get anyone to deliver anything to you.

. Edited to add: Ah, on second reading, I reckon the usage of "on sale" suggests a U.S. location. If so, then I'm sorry, I haven't a clue. (That particular construction still tends to confuse me: for instance if my sister-in-law mentions that she bought something or other because it was "on sale", I do tend to think "well, yes, surely you can only buy the thing IF it is on sale" Oh well, eventually I work it out.

Good luck with the shopping.

Comment

The words "Piss off, you lazy bastirt!" also occurred to me...
      GIRFUY!

Comment

Originally posted by aNonnyMoose View Post
        The words "Piss off, you lazy bastirt!" also occurred to me...
        Well! That should dampen mickey's magic quite a bit, eh?

Comment

Well, any really GOOD magic would manage without the shop delivery. Come to think of it, really good magic ought to manage without the kitchen electrical thingwies as well.

I wish I had some.

Comment

I don't see why we should do a search unless we are getting paid for it

Anyway Cel is halfway there with the spam thought !!

My advice is to take about 30 mins out of your life and do your own research !!

Comment

Or just give us all your bank card details and we will arrange things.

Comment

Originally posted by Celyn View Post
                Or just give us all your bank card details and we will arrange things.

That's the best idea you have had all year

What electrical goods would you like Cel ??

Comment

Oh, let me see now.

Coffee maker, toaster, bread machine, blender 'cos I am bound to break mine soon,it being nice but made of glass, toastie maker ... cuddly toy .... set of sliding doors

Comment

I think we have scared mickey off with thoughts of letting us women spend his money for him

Comment

Scared off? He's busy. A Google search reveals that 'magicmickey' is posting the same and similar messages on different sites all over the Internet. No wonder he has no time to do any actual research himself.

Comment

Interesting, Strainsear. How very odd. A sort of spammer with no purpose then? Or was the idea perhaps that we should all mention shop X and Y, thus giving Magic Mickey an excuse to start advertising her/his own chosen shop?

Weird. Weird and strange, Oh well, spammers are like that. Always sending me adverts and advice about how to extend the length of bodily parts that I do not happen to have.

Comment

Working...
                        X