Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uses for Honey

* For shiny Hair: put a teaspoon of honey in a quart of warm water, and
    pour over clean, wet hair. Let hair dry naturally.

* Relaxing honey soak: For softer, smoother skin, next time you run a
    both, try adding 1/4 cup honey to the water.

* Hangover cure: Thr fructose in honey helps flush alcohol out of your
    system. Have a spoonful before bed.

* Pimple potion: Dab blemishes with honey to kill bacteria and speed
    healing.

* Ease indigestion: Honey's enzymes aid digestion. Try eating a
    teaspoonful next time you get heartburn.

* Better lip balm: Add honey to petroleum jelly to make it fragrant and
    delicious.

Add a spoonful of honey to warm milk and cinnamon...its great for a sore throat...even better if
    you add a nip of Whisky !!

Comment

That seems like it would actually taste... good...; ALSO...I was thinking of actually using both honey (for the shine), AND beer...(for the body it adds)---to my hair...BUT...I wonder what my hair would SMELL like...?! OR...what it wwould look lke?! lol...

Comment

I put honey in tea, especially a licorice one for soothing the throat. I usually just buy a commercial tea but I always add the honey to it when my throat is sore or I'm coughing

Comment

honey

My grandfather used honey as a sweetener in all his drinks; I've begun to use it, but, to me, I've not figured out the correct amount to use; it actually seems TOO sweet for me, I just feel slightly sick to my stomach(!!); so much for trying to become more health conscious! I was hoping for better results... Oh, well...
          Last edited by Texasmujer; 21st January 2011, 04:04. Reason: needed completing....

Comment

Honey is a good deterrent against burglars. If a burglar is apprehended, conduct a strip-down, tethering the wrongdoer in the garden, then liberal application of delicious honey and let the fire-ants do the rest !
            Last edited by Lachlan09; 26th January 2011, 05:08.

Comment

...unique...

Well, that's pretty unique; I bet that burglar would not repeat the crime...

Comment

Well, by the time the fire-ants are through with him, there's just the skeleton left !

Comment

Another use for honey is to combine with pears (known as Perz in Glasgow) and voila ! you have a top-flight football club !

Comment

Working...
                  X