* 1/2 cup fresh berries, watermelon or kiwi

Originally posted by Texasmujer
    * 1 oz. dark chocolate

* 1 sliced apple drizzled with honey and cinnamon

* 1 ferozen fruit bar

* Chocolate banana smoothie with 2 Tbsp chocolate syup and ninfat yogurt

* 1/2 cup fresh berries, watermelon or kiwi
    Yummmmmmyyyyyyyy

My favourite has got to be the Sliced Apples. I used to make them all the time. October and November are a great time of year for them. Cause its oh so warm and snuggly.. lol..

But I first had them in a Bed and Breakfast up in Vermont years ago. It was freezing cold out and it was so good. I asked the Owner of the B&B for the Receipt.. I love them..

But I do make them differently. I core the apple without going all the way thru, leaving the skin on the bottom. Fill the apples with a dab of OJ, syrup, cinnamon.. and something else I cant remember. Then I bake them for an hour.. and OMG.. delicious.. lol..
    Last edited by WeeButtons; 15th August 2005, 02:51.

Comment

this is making me hungry...

Comment

Originally posted by Texasmujer View Post
        this is making me hungry...

..and diabetic. my family has a history of diabetes--but i don't think i'm diabetic.
        is there anything that involves mangoes? i like mangoes a lot!
        Last edited by admin; 2nd March 2011, 07:19. Reason: Removed advertising from link

Comment

Mango-Tango!

3c.mango puree,sieved
          1Tbs.lime juice
          1/2c.sugar
          3c.stiffly whipped cream,chilled

Mix first three items together and chill thoroughly

Just b-4 serving,litely fold whipped cream into mxture-(not mix)just enough that the mixture has streaks! (If feeling a little on the adventurous side...add 3Tbs of rum to to the whipped cream!) Ooooh bay-make ya wanna slap ya momma!(Jk)lol
          You're just jealous cause the voices only talk to me!

Comment

Funny- there was a notification on my phone that "Lisaden" replied to this thread asking me for a mango recipe for a diabetic! But I don't see a reply here anyways,I don't know what type diabetic you are,but you can type in"mango recipe+diabetic" on google and find some recipes! Hope this helps you

Comment

Originally posted by 2blue View Post
              Funny- there was a notification on my phone that "Lisaden" replied to this thread asking me for a mango recipe for a diabetic! But I don't see a reply here anyways,I don't know what type diabetic you are,but you can type in"mango recipe+diabetic" on google and find some recipes! Hope this helps you
              Hi 2blue, lisaden was a spammer who was removed from the forums.
              Best wishes, Team Scotland.com
              Last edited by admin; 6th March 2011, 07:25.

Comment

Oh yeah!,I knew that! (seriously,thanks )

Comment

...5 Treats...

It's cool that you're able to get recipes for diabetics. That is a serious health diagnosis; please take care with that, OK?!

Comment

Originally posted by Texasmujer View Post
                    It's cool that you're able to get recipes for diabetics. That is a serious health diagnosis; please take care with that, OK?!
                    the recipe i gave to the dentist was one my aunt had given me, the dentist said he/she didnt think they were diabetic that's why I gave it, the spammer that came on looking for a diabetic recipes I only suggested they type in key words and google it. I thought I was being helpful,I apologize if that was wrong,and I will make certain not to make same mistake twice!

And hello Texasmujer,its nice to meet you!

Comment

...5 dishes...

OH, no, no, no!! YOU did the right thing; I didn't even think about the diabetic need when I submitted my post; thank you! Getting those recipes from the internet's probably the most convenient, don't you think?

Comment

Aahh well,the internet...lol! i think im the last person to in my whole family to get on the internet! my aunt has made some mighty tasty treats from internet recipes!!very yummy ones!

ive been learning(very slowly) since january! i know the "j" is supposed to b capitalized-but the button on my phone just keeps adding "j" when i hold it!haha sometimes it works, sometimes it dont! go figure! at least there are some patient people on here hat help me out! (Thanks tig!)t

Comment

voices...

VOICES talk to you...? I hear ONLY ONE...

Comment

Mmm...

Apparently ice cream is pretty good as far as treats go. Raisins are good too as they are full of iron.

Comment

I like raisins,dried cranberries,and mandarin oranges in my salds! Yummy!

Comment

Working...
                              X