Should we be talking more about sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we be talking more about sex?

The Scottish Government has started a new campaign called 'Let's talk about sex' encouraging its target audience of 20 to 40 year olds to start talking to their partners more about sex. Is this something we Scots have a problem with, what do you think?

I'm particularly interested in this topic (Link to on line survey removed ~kv)

All opinions very gratefully received.
    Last edited by kathyv; 7th January 2010, 22:56. Reason: suspected spam/promotional deal. Please PM the OP should you wish to participate in the deleted survey.

what will they talk about?other sex? masturbation? sex with each other? the affairs they're having?they talk less and less -maybe affairs have gone done since aids

do they mean talk to you children that they need to abstain?
    i am not the band the daily flash and have no connection to them.i just like the music

Comment

Originally posted by fifimcq View Post
      I'm particularly interested in this topic.
      I'm particularly interested in your interest. If I pm you my number will you talk dity to me. Insert drooling smilie here.

Comment

Originally posted by fifimcq View Post
        The Scottish Government has started a new campaign called 'Let's talk about sex' encouraging its target audience of 20 to 40 year olds to start talking to their partners more about sex. Is this something we Scots have a problem with, what do you think?

I'm particularly interested in this topic (Link to on line survey removed ~kv)

All opinions very gratefully received.

The goverment was probably talking about what they're up to !

Comment

I think the government wants every partner to learn more about sex education.

Comment

I always say; less talk more action, but yep, we've got to break the taboo surrounding sex and sexuality. The more informed people are the less hang up's, and the less idiocy.

Partners really have to indicate more what they want, what they enjoy, etc. So many people in my circle moan about their partners not giving them what they want. If I ask about communication, they look surprized. One of my friends taught me that every problem in life is a problem of communication.

And it's the same with kids. Why do we just leave them to it? It's much better to be open and communicate about sex in a rational open manner. Letting them know they do have options, and not to simply give in to peer pressure or follow the herd.
            Be the Change you Want to See

Comment

Originally posted by mikestang746 View Post
              I think the government wants every partner to learn more about sex education.
              Yeah, I heard that post-independence we're all getting a free copy of the Joy of Sex.
              Be the Change you Want to See

Comment

haha

just another great reason to vote yes then

Comment

Working...
                X