Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Treating Sinus Infection while Pregnancy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treating Sinus Infection while Pregnancy?

Hi everyone!
    Just wondering if anyone has any helpful hints on how to possibly treat a sinus infection. The roots of my teeth extend up into my sinuses. Normally not a problem, but it certainly feels like I'm getting all the pregnancy related "rhinitis" symptoms, including horrible toothaches. Are there any ways to treat this besides antibiotics? I'm currently researching using a Neti pot. Any other tried and true remedies that folks can recommend?
    Thanks in advance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I have removed your signature link as it is considered SPAM. If you wish to suggest a link for possible interested members please begin a thread. If you have any questions regarding this decision, please feel free to PM me.
    Last edited by kathyv; 10th September 2009, 06:36. Reason: Removed advertisement link in sig.

Why ask a question that is supposedly answered by the dodgy link you have included in your signature? Unless of course this is very unsubtle spam!
    Support CHAS the Children's Hospice Association Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by ScotSites View Post
      Unless of course this is very unsubtle spam!

Surely not ?

Comment

Probably not, because its highly unlikely any spammers would get past the admins on this forum! I mean, how could they as the admins make every check possible to eliminate spam! And yet...
        Support CHAS the Children's Hospice Association Scotland

Comment

The spam may be slipping past the ever vigilant forum staff ,
          because they are indulging in a personal vendetta with the YouTube Patrol

Comment

A Neti Pot or sinus irrigation system is an effective way of treating sinus problems and it doesn't involve any drugs. I learned about it from 2 nurses i know, who use it themselves.

I didn't see what the alleged spam was, so i don't know if it's true or not.

Comment

Working...
            X