PERIOD PROBLEMZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PERIOD PROBLEMZ

ok i dont know y but my periods are REAL irregular. i bleed almost everyday. I have to wear a pad everyday. Sometimez globs of blood come out. n i dont know why this could be happening. Im going to make an appointment for the doctor but can they check me evn though im bleeding? PLEAZE HELP ME! thankz.

Originally posted by tinar
    ok i dont know y but my periods are REAL irregular. i bleed almost everyday. I have to wear a pad everyday. Sometimez globs of blood come out. n i dont know why this could be happening. Im going to make an appointment for the doctor but can they check me evn though im bleeding? PLEAZE HELP ME! thankz.
    [i]Yes Tinar.. they sure can give you an exam if you are on your cycle. Just think they are doctors and deliver babies, therefore a bit of blood won't bother them. Don't feel uncomfortable either because the Doctors see it all the time..

May I ask how old you are? I ask because I am wondering if I can also offer you some moral support or advice about your situtation at the present moment. I do believe age might have a factor in it, but you should consult your GYN as soon as possible.. but I wouldnt fret over it.. you'll be Ok..

Comment

Working...
    X