Fiahers of memory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiahers of memory

Putting fish on the menu once per week might cut your risk of Alzheimer's disease in half.

Research shows that diets high in omega-3 fatty acids are associated with a reduced risk of Alzheimer's disease. In a study, eating fish rich in Omega-3s at least once per week appeared to reduce Alzheimer's disease risk by 60 percent compared to rarely or never eating fish.

Ohh! Well, I put fish high in mega 3 (salmon, tuna, sardines etc) them on the shopping list, and I put them on the menu, but, well, what often happens is that I put them in the cat!

OK, I do get to eat *some*.

Hmmm - it suddenly strikes me the power relationship here is ..ahem.somewhat sub-optimal. Or a right old mess, to use the technical term. After all, I am the one with the opposable thumb, and the tin-opening ability.

YES, power shall be mine! I *will* take over! Well, that is, unless the cat does sneaky stuff like make a cute face and say miiaaoouuww, or any cheating like that.

Comment

WOW...I do the same thing with some of my omega-3s---at least my cat is healthy! I didn't catch the eror in the topic...I wonder what it is s'posed to say?

Comment

Working...
      X