bush and the issue of abortion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bush and the issue of abortion

why is goerge bush trying to remove the right for woman to have an abortion.it seems he is already decided thgat this practice may become to a point illegal .where will it end .surely it is up to the individual (the woman ) to decide if she wants to keep her child or not.i personally myself think that if the woman decides she does not want the child and for some reason or another ...should this choice not be left to her ....after all it is her body...people make mistakes and the have the right to rectify themselves and be in control of their body ..
    survival of the fittest in life is not by how fast you can run but how well your ability to adapt to any situation in this life that is bestowed upon you

Abortion

I have to disagree, I think that a woman who is abou to have a child should not have the right for an abortion except during rape or illegial activity. I think there are enough couples out there that want a child and would like all woman have made up there mind to give up her child to these couples who want children. It is getting where woman are actually doing is killing a human being doing an abortion, she should have the baby delivered and give it to a couple who wants children.

mediator
    central florida
    usa

Comment

well mediator a woman body is hers and it is here right to decide what she wants to do with it it belongs solely to her ...i mean the world of control is bad enough ..in america they circumcise the children and they have no say about the whole thing what gives the parents a right to circumcise their child when he is only a week or day or whatever old ....the body is born the way it is and thats that it does belong to the woman and she is the one capable of making life changing emotional decisions ....i do not see life in a mono only male macho cave like existance .....the trouble with the world today is people are easily misled...and informed .
      survival of the fittest in life is not by how fast you can run but how well your ability to adapt to any situation in this life that is bestowed upon you

Comment

Reply To drwineglass on abortion

Dear drwineglass; i am replying to you on the subject of abortion. cirumsistion has always been used in the states because its cleaner and it is proven to be disefectant type of a way to keep viruses down. mostly all religions here now do that procedure. In regards to abortion, I dont know about scotland per say, but in the states, a lot of woman use abortion as if they dont want birth control, so they use the excuse of abortion to get rid of there children. Like I said I believe in abotion if it involves Rape, or other illegal activities. But when a woman uses abortion to get rid of her child, I consider it a human being and killing it. There are many couple here that want children, and they can for medical reasons. Why cant woman who dont want there kids give then up to couples that want the children instead of killing them ?. If it where my wife and she wants to kill her child, I would rather give it to a couple who wants the kids and there are plenty of great pareents out there who would bring up the children in a good atmosphere and good home.

Sincerely
        Mediator
        Central Florida
        USA

Comment

abortion

well mediator sorry to inform you the reason they pass of circumcision as a cleanliness thing is that it avoids the whole acts that the christians initiated this as a religious method of sexual repression ..because hygeine many years ago was not a priority ...in the world ...i.e you did not hear the cowboys or the indians say ...hey folks i may have to go and wash b4 that big fight ...no circumcision has been used in religion as a tool for repression ...and actually it is not rocket science that it has not been proved medically that there is an advantage to being cliped or not .....i mean how hard is it for a man to kepp his thing washed is he that stupid ....so that is another fable made up by the god old docs in the money hungry usa ....here is free info ...doctors get $250 per boy that they clip ....hmmmmm i smell a doctors walet getting fatter ...of course the clipped will defend this as they have no choice....and as to abortion it is perfectly okay to abort whether it be good or bad .......most parents do not deserve the right to be parents because most are not capable of being human beings themselves ....and i think there is an overpopulation in the planet myself.....as to another things most people have children al for the wrong reasons ....their parents make them riddled with guilt just because their pathetic existence was riddled with kids they should have them to ...family pressure also add to this pathetic belief.....but as always people are going to say no ...but that is always the thing ....yes reality bites you when you do not want it to ....and most human being are not fit enough to have kids ....if you think i am lying look in the media and closely at you so called friends.....and if people really wanted a family structure..why do they go and get an au-pair to step in as a mother while both the parents work ...here is why ...it is a syndrome called keeping up with the jones ...because they want to give the child al the wrong things ...and what they should be giving them is a family structrue.......

Comment

My opinion

Abortion, tricky topic

My opinion on this topic is that you can't legislate morality, I personally would not have an abortion, but a person I know did and I would not condemn her, nor would I stop being her friend. Its the womans decision and no one else's. anyhoo thats what I think about it.... getting off my soapbox ...

Comment

nice one mee

great reply mee i could have not put it better myself although i tend to rabble a bit ....this i am well aware of ....but it is individual choice as to what a woman wants to do witrh her own destiny .....let the powers of her inner thought decide .....abortion has and always will be a taboo topic especially when religion is tossed into the mix ...but we all know that is based on a male dominated belief and women do not get much of a say when it comes to such a delicate subject

Comment

My boss and myself had a major debate on this topic just the other day!lol

Comment

yes mee i have to agree with you about small packages i have this philosophy abouyt women ...they are like oranges .......small ones are more juicy ....lol ....small packages and all ..your signature......but in all fairness it is a womans body ...it is up to them

Comment

Working...
                  X