Anyone know a Linkletter????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know a Linkletter????

I will be in Scotland on May 2, 2002 and I am getting more and more interested in my family origins. All I know is there are very few Linkletter's in the USA less than 100, more in the Prince Edward islands, Nova Scotia, Canada. Which would makes sense, as it MEANS new scotland.

I was just wondering if anyone in Scotland knows of any Linkletters there, or did we all leave???

Curious in Los Angeles
    Mary

Originally posted by yram2k
    I will be in Scotland on May 2, 2002 and I am getting more and more interested in my family origins. All I know is there are very few Linkletter's in the USA less than 100, more in the Prince Edward islands, Nova Scotia, Canada. Which would makes sense, as it MEANS new scotland.

I was just wondering if anyone in Scotland knows of any Linkletters there, or did we all leave???

Curious in Los Angeles
    Mary

Comment

Hello,
      I am a LINKLETTER, from Canada. I am also trying to find about my family history and was shocked to find your posting...Where are you originally from? Do you know any Linkletters from Canada?

K

Comment

I assume that the spelling of your name is a variant of the Scottish name Linklater. The Linklater name is claimed as a Sept by Clan Sinclair.

Sorry, I have no information re Linkletters in Canada.

Comment

Working...
        X