GRAHAM FAMILY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GRAHAM FAMILY

HELLO FELLOW SCOT-PEOPLE. I'M JUST BEGINNING MY ROOTS SEARCH, MY MAIDEN NAME IS GRAHAM, MY DAD WAS ALBERT L GRAHAM, ONE OF THREE SONS (FREDRIC AND STANLEY WERE THE OTHER TWO) BORN TO JOSEPH GRAHAM. THE ONLY INFO I CAN FIND ON JOSEPH WAS ON HIS DEATH CERTIFICATE, WHICH LISTS HIS DOB AS MAY 25, 1890, BUT HIS PLACE OF BIRTH IS LISTED AS UNKNOWN. HIS FATHER AND MOTHER'S NAMES ARE ALSO LISTED AS UNKNOWN. DOES ANYONE RECOGNIZE JOSEPH'S NAME, DATE OF BIRTH?
    PERHAPS HE WAS BORN IN SCOTLAND/IRELAND. I WOULD LOVE TO MAKE CONTACT WITH SCOTTISH GRAHAM FAMILY MEMBERS, MAYBE WE HAVE A LINK SOMEWHERE!

Hello

I am not a Graham, but here are the URLs for two Graham sites, one in North America and one based in Scotland.

http://www.clan-graham-society.org/

http://www.clan-graham-association.org.uk

Perhaps you would find more people there who may be able to answer your specific Graham questions!

Good luck in your research.

PS - please take your caps lock off! Typing in upper case on message boards usually denotes that you are shouting

Comment

I am searching for Graham's too.

My family are Graham's too, through my great-grandmother. I have been researching them. If you go to the clan Graham site that is listed in the other post, you have to pay a yearly fee. I haven't done that so I am trying other options. here is info I have:

My great-grandmother was Hazel Vesta Graham born January 23, 1903 in Rockland, Venango County, PA.

Her fahter was was Ace Jacob Graham born on October 19, 1863. He was born in Rockland, Venango County, Pennsylvania. He married Vesta Pricilla Latshaw on July 24, 1890. He died June 22, 1937.

This is where it gets tricky.

His father was James Graham (maybe born in 1821).

His mother was Sarah Shorts.

James Graham married Mary Jane Douglas(s?). I don't have any information on James or Mary and cannot seem to find more information. I beleive they both came from Scotland.

My aunt said she thinks James fahter was also James. but not sure.

Ace Jacob Graham's siblings were:
      Nancy Miller (half)
      Etta Miller (half)
      Jane Graham
      Joe Graham
      Rich(ard?) Graham
      Will(iam?) Graham
      **Ace Jacob
      Emma Grham

Does anyone have any information??? I also cannot find info on the Douglass either.

Jessica
      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
      X