True story

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True story

Ok so today I was helping out my grandpa clean out his closet of my grandma's clothes. (Rest In Peace Grandma) becuase he wanted to give all her old clothes away for charitable organizations. Well before i got started, my grandpa had me make an invetory list on his computer, first he wanted me to do it by paper but then he said it would be quicker if I did it on the computer.

About three hours later of sorting Light sweaters, Heavy Sweaters, Spring shirts/sweaters I get down to the miscellanious part: socks etc. and the last box. Now here's the interesting part, as I was sifting through some socks and gloves I found an object that not only surprised the living heck out of me but also my grandpa as well: Fishnet stockings... In my grandma's sock drawer...

Now I'm eaither laughing at this point or in a frindge. Anyway I showed my grandpa and he said I could have them. I said I was going to take them, but that I was giving them to my sister who is notorious for having a thing for cutsie stuff like that.

It'd be a lot funnier if you'd found a vibrator.

Comment

Originally posted by kerrera View Post
      It'd be a lot funnier if you'd found a vibrator.
      That would be disturbing. I gave the stockings to my sister.

Comment

Ohhhh that is really surprising and funniest thing. By the way what your grandpa is doing with the Fishnet stockings???

Comment

Working...
        X