Aussie 8YO boy needs help with homework

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aussie 8YO boy needs help with homework

We are an Aussie family on the other side of the world from you guys.

My 8yo son has a school homework assignment that needs him to interview a family member in Scotland.

However - my MIL's cousins are very elderly and do not have internet.

I need to be 'adopted' for a day or so and send someone about 10 simple questions.

Anyone with a few minutes to spare or a child of similar age willing to help?

Pleeeeease

My children are waaaay beyond 8 years old - but I'm happy to give answers to your son's questions, if it will help!

Post the questions and the few natives on here will all try to help, I'm sure.

I'll be visiting your side of the world next March to visit close family in NSW and Melbourne.

Comment

My sons are a bit older than 8 as well, but I am sure I could help too!
      Support CHAS the Children's Hospice Association Scotland

Comment

Originally posted by WorkingClassMum View Post
        We are an Aussie family on the other side of the world from you guys.

My 8yo son has a school homework assignment that needs him to interview a family member in Scotland.

However - my MIL's cousins are very elderly and do not have internet.

I need to be 'adopted' for a day or so and send someone about 10 simple questions.

Anyone with a few minutes to spare or a child of similar age willing to help?

Pleeeeease

What a strange piece of homework ! What are those who don't have relatives in Scotland (or any other country) to do ?

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsgait View Post
          What a strange piece of homework ! What are those who don't have relatives in Scotland (or any other country) to do ?
          Ummm- cheat like I am?

LOL - thankyou all very much.

I'll grab his questions tomorrow night and post them

Comment

Working...
          X