Family and the womans position in the society

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Family and the womans position in the society

I'm making a project on Scotland, but I haven't found information family and the ladies position. Are men head of the family? Are ladies only in their homes or do they work also? Please tell me all you can about the Scottish family

Originally posted by Anttoni
    I'm making a project on Scotland, but I haven't found information family and the ladies position.

Are men head of the family?
    - sometimes they think they are. Ha.

Are ladies only in their homes or do they work also?
    - Most women work outside the home, unless, perhaps, they have very young children and stay at home to look after them.

Which country are you in that makes such questions worth asking? We're even allowed to vote, run companies and go to parliament these days, you know.

Please tell me all you can about the Scottish family
    - I'm not sure what you want to know. In general, families are becoming smaller, with more people choosing to have fewer children or none at all.

If you are keen enough, or perhaps if you are suffering from insomnia you could look at official websites, such as http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/St...cs/17814/10178

and

http://www.statistics.gov.uk/CCI/nugget.asp?ID=1162

Have fun!

Comment

I'm making a project on Scotland, but I haven't found information family and the ladies position. Are men head of the family? Are ladies only in their homes or do they work also? Please tell me all you can about the Scottish family
      I'll get back to you on this, after I get my wife's permission.

Comment

So I guess that Scotland doesn't depart from the other western europe on this issue? I'm from Finland myself, and i believe that the situation is the same here.

Comment

Working...
        X