MMR vaccination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMR vaccination

My little girl is due her MMR jab very soon......I feel very nervous about it, my sons had this jab and had no noted problems though I was certain that it made eczema and asthma worse, anyone have any advice or reassurance for me
    ***bLuE-sKyE***

Originally posted by blue_skye
    My little girl is due her MMR jab very soon......I feel very nervous about it, my sons had this jab and had no noted problems though I was certain that it made eczema and asthma worse, anyone have any advice or reassurance for me
    [i]No I'm sorry.. Blue_Skye.. I don't have any advice or reassurance for you. In fact, I'm not even all that clear on what MMR Jab is .. to be totally honest. But I would like to send my good thoughts and wishes that everything turns out ok for you and your children..

Comment

Hi Mistress

the MMR is a combined vaccine for Measles Mumps and Rubella, there has been a lot of controversy over the safety of this jab, it has been blamed for causing autism and bowel disease in young kids. Most of the time I feel it is less of a risk for the kids to have the jab than face the danger of contacting the disease, but every now and again the argument is back in the news and it just makes you have reservations all over again! There is a call for single dose vaccines as they reckon the problem is caused because the three vaccines are given at the same time. Hope that has enlightened you!!!!

It's a cold dull day here hope the sun is shining for you!
      ***bLuE-sKyE***

Comment

[i]Ahhhhhhh...

Ok.. I understand it now.. and still sorry but I don't have anything of value to add.. .. but I will do some research later.. and hopefully come up with something.. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me

I also don't mind the cold all that much.. but today it was very beautiful out. About 58 degrees and sunny.. Nice day to cruise about.. lol..

So If I find anything I'll post it..

Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
        X