My Meatloaf "Recipe" by Suzy Homemaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Meatloaf "Recipe" by Suzy Homemaker

My meatloaf recipe is not really so much a recipe, in that I don't usually measure out anything; it is typically more to taste. That said, it always comes out right and never has gotten a single complaint. Here it is:

Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees

1 lb ground beef
    2 eggs
    A handful of oatmeal (maybe anywhere from 3/4-1 cup)
    1 medium onion, chopped
    Soy sauce to taste
    Ketchup to taste

Mix together and press into a loaf pan that's either greased or sprayed with non-stick spray. Sometimes another thing I've done with it at times is to make a topping for it made from a mixture of ketchup and brown sugar, which is really tasty. Then bake for 70 minutes and then check for doneness.

Enjoy and have a great day!
    Last edited by Babz; 23rd February 2012, 19:26. Reason: to correct spelling error
    As the stars in their vast orbits, God's timing knows neither haste nor delay.

Gave your recipe a thread of its own as not many would have seen it in the other thread !

Comment

Last edited by Babz; Yesterday at 18:26. Reason: to correct spelling error
      It must have been a serious one to warrant correction by a mod !

Comment

Originally posted by Scotsgait View Post
        It must have been a serious one to warrant correction by a mod !

It was and it was also my error when transfering the post over to this new thread...got
        Suzy's name wrong lolol

Comment

Meatloaf... now there's something we don't eat much of in Scotland...

(Two can play at George Orwell quotes)
          "In this country I don’t think it is enough realized—I myself had no idea of it until a few years ago—that Scotland has a case against England."

Comment

Not when we have our own dish of mince an' tatties, that's for sure!

Comment

Working...
            X