No announcement yet.

Not sure? Maclynn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is kind of funny how threads like this get more responses then alot of the others on here. Not ALL of them but more then some of the others. Hmmmmmm I wonder why.... Just thought I would mention it.

Comment

Mistral
      Perhaps a thread like this gets more replies because rudeness needs to be highlighted and for some of us to express firmly held views that there can never be an excuse for such rudeness to perfect strangers, who are merely trying to assist posters?

Comment

Mistra1882
        In answer to your question it does seem that way. Some queeries are answered by direct E-mail, so will not show up here and some I just have not got the answers to, just at the moment, but I will always try to help as I know by experiance what a little help can do.
        What annoys me is that I spend many hours doing a search for someone, then put it in here, then never get a word of feedback in the forum, it makes you wonder if it is all worthwhile.
        Some answer with profuse thanks for what I have been able to find for then, then you get the ones that tell you " I know all that" if that is the case why did they not tell us in the first place.
        Hope this may shed a bit of light on your question.

Marhar
        PRO LIBERTATE

Comment

Hey can i say something please! I would like to say that although some of you have been a little rude to each other we need to be forgiving and not childish, we all have our own opinion. Thank you all for your thoughts and opinions I have found that it is indeed easier to do reseach. Please continue with your conversation. Thank you
          I will live for Scotland, I will die for scotland

Comment

Both Marhar and Polwarth are correct. I did already know the answer. The reason why I said Hmmmmm.. I wonder why is because I knew. People really do stand behind their views and opinions about things and I for one cannot not hold that against anyone for good reason. Researching in itself is a full -time job and I have done my share of it. It is frustrating when someone does not appriciate the effort that goes into it, but at the same time there are people who do acknowledge it. As for the rudeness of some people well all I can say is that is the way the world is and there is nothing that can be done about it. To all the persons on this board that do take time out of their day to lend a hand to someone else ... I take my hat off to you. If it was not for you and countless others then someone who did not know where to start looking would probably never find out anything.
            And that is my opinion.

Comment

Working...
            X