looking for peter symington's family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for peter symington's family

looking for peter symington's family. i am his daughter lisa. all the info i have is from his medical records from his enlistment in the army here in dec. of 1964. he was born on jan. 5,1942 to thomas and mae symington, he has a twin brother named thomas. he was born in edinburgh scotland and he put his father as next of kin at badddington park, edinburgh, scotland. any info would be appreciated as to whether i have any family there or not. thanks, lisa

Would this family still be in Scotland or could they have emigrated,
    there are still 45 Symingtons in the Edinburgh Electoral area

Marhar
    PRO LIBERTATE

Comment

Cannot find a Baddington Park in Edinburgh.

Do you live in the U.K.
      Marhar
      PRO LIBERTATE

Comment

I have some info on this family. I run the Symington family history society (www.geocities.com/symingtonfhs)and from the Scotish BDM we have three children all birn in 'Canongate , Edinburgh with the mainden name of the mother as DUNBAR. Peter James & Thomas born in 1942 and Alistair H in 1947

Comment

replying to Lisa looking for her father (May 2002)

ANYONE please let me know how to contact my daughter who posted a message in May 2002 with the name Lisa. I too, have been searching for her for over 40 years. Her name was Henrietta Alisa Symington , born 1964 in Iowa, USA. I beg of anyone that could help to please get in touch with me at petersymington@rogers.com. Thank you

Comment

Ian Symington

The thread I found is quite old. I would like to make contact with Ian Symington if anyone knows how to get in touch with him regarding the Symington Family History Society.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakelady15 View Post
              The thread I found is quite old. I would like to make contact with Ian Symington if anyone knows how to get in touch with him regarding the Symington Family History Society.
              Your best bet is to try and send Ian a private message via the site, if he still uses the same email as when he
              registered he will receive the message

Comment

Working...
              X