Parish Church Liff Near Dundee Tayside Scotland May 24th
Tour Scotland video of the Parish Church at Liff near Dundee in Tayside. Liff Church was built in 1839 by William MacKenzie and is a rectangular plan Gothic structure with a tower and spire at the east end. The church is located in the small hamlet of Liff, a rural area close to Dundee. It lies in an impressive graveyard which contains a hearse house and large family monuments. The church has stugged sandstone walls with droved ashlar dressings and corner stones (quoins). The nave roof is slated.