Macdonald Stained Glass Window Martyrs Church St Andrews Scotland
Tour Scotland video of the Macdonald Stained Glass Window in Martyrs Church on visit to St Andrews, Fife. This window was designed by Herbert Hendrie of Edinburgh and dedicated in 1936 by Rev. RG Macdonald in memory of his parents. It comprises three lights: The first light on the left depicts St Christopher, the patron saint of travellers, carrying the child Christ. The central window shows St Francis of Assisi bearing the stigmata on his hands and feet. On the right, St Nicholas of Myra is shown carrying a crook and a child.