Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Sport

Notices

Anti English Website - Tartan Army

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 21st July 2004, 23:50

Cool getting 2 grips

honestly 2day people are so thin skinned ....society is making people spineless you cannot say this because this will offend them and you cannot say that because this special group of one ...legged neo nazi worshipping heroin shoplifting crossdressing sheeperding deaf midgets may get offended ...or the left handed bulldyke truckdriving rodeo elvis impersonating crotchet club of alabama may get offended ...geez.........soon our society will be a bunch of religous meek no named spineless people constantly herded by the word police who will dictate everything people will say .,i mean what is going on people are selling themselves up the river because all those lobbyist...who area bunch of fruit loops who come from families who nothing better to do than cause problems because one of their stupid kids is an imbicilie and a loser who is babied and cannot hack the reality of life without his /or her parents apron strings .....and just because those rich farts do not want to hear anything other than the candy coated crap that is being lashed upon people those are the very same people that go to a house of worship on sunday and end up smoking restricted tobacco before they go to bed because they are so busy making life miserable as they have so much money that their conscience is killing them...snd they cannot sleep peacefully at nights ....and you get those kids from law school whose parents send them there because the parents want the brat out the house ...and they send him /her or whatever to some ivy league place where the kids studies law and graduates to be a resemblance to the male genitalia ...and he leaves the ivy league college to work in the real world and there is an abundance of lawyers who are totallly no good yet their parents let them go there and now they are in trhe free world causing crap.........pizzas on me
Old 22nd July 2004, 00:33

I think at somepoint in everyones lives you're going to get offended by something. I do, but i deal with it and move on. I don't start campaigning, making peoples lives miserable just so i can feel more comfortable knowing theres less chance of me seeing this thing that offends me agin.
Old 22nd July 2004, 21:20

Talking

well insubstantial you are right but have you not noticed the weak and the stupid outweigh the smart and strong ....or maybe the balance has always been like that and suddenly i am taking notice ............maybe i have more time on my hands and just observe morons and losers tramping around ......................anyways i do blame the parents and their greed to acheive what they think is a perfect life ...and not taking the kids feelings into consederation .......all i know is when i grew up my father worked and my mum was always there now kids have nannys who have come form some island and as long as they wash and clean and cooks for the kids the parents do not give a rats ass...as long as they canmanipulate their selfish existance and go to work and leave the nanny with their kids they are happy and then the kids grow up with that third world disrespectful attitude and what fries my onions id you get these people who hire some foreign speaking tart who proceeds to give the kid an ass whooping and then they are surprised .....like in those countries those kids get an ass whooping not like here and then the nanny is charged ....................i mean the parents should be charged with neglect ,...and if you are reading this and you have a nanny well on your head be it ...i have absolutely no sympathy for your stupid fat head /.............by the way happy hour is @ fat sally's on the beach you will find me there ....fmj
Old 22nd July 2004, 22:56

If you say something that's considered offensive people will soon silence you, nevermind if you make a good point about something, as long as you're not making people uncomfortable. So can't we say anything new? .you should be able to say your piece without worrying about offending someone. Can't we change, evolve? Or is that offensive as well?
Old 23rd July 2004, 13:05

Quote:
Originally posted by unsubstantial
If you say something that's considered offensive people will soon silence you, nevermind if you make a good point about something, as long as you're not making people uncomfortable. So can't we say anything new? .you should be able to say your piece without worrying about offending someone. Can't we change, evolve? Or is that offensive as well?
I can only speak for myself when I say when Ir ead anti english claptrap I don't really get offended. But I respond, to out argue ignorance more than anything. Perhaps it is you that is offended for not getting away with it.
Old 23rd July 2004, 13:08

Yes i am a bit peeved about having opinions censored. How sensitive am i? Besides i don't have anything against any english. I have english relatives who i love. Because i don't agree with someone, doesn't necessarily mean i want them silenced.
Old 23rd July 2004, 14:57

Quote:
Originally posted by unsubstantial
Yes i am a bit peeved about having opinions censored. How sensitive am i? Besides i don't have anything against any english. I have english relatives who i love. Because i don't agree with someone, doesn't necessarily mean i want them silenced.
Who's censored you? I've never censored you.

No one should censor you. Thats my point. Your free to make comments, and I am free to refute them.