Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Sport

Notices

Can England winn Euro 2004

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23rd January 2003, 17:30

Quote:
Originally posted by BoltonBoy21
the scotsman is trying to break me, but he's gonna fail miserably.
BB
Please do not think I have anything personal against you at all, I have no desire to break anyone,these forums are set up for people to meet others and just have the craic which most people are doing

You asked me to give you the reasons why I thought England would not win Euro 2004 and I replied in the only way I know how,with facts and figures,and the odd sarcastic remark,bearing in mind the first line of your post I feel I was only responding to each of your posts in the same manner as you had written them

But when you start insulting people and their way of life then that's when others will come to their defence, and that will not only be me

We can play this one of two ways
You can stop insulting people when things don't go to your liking and just get back on the boards and enjoy having a bit of fun,and stop taking things so seriously

Or carry on as you are and I am sure eventually people will get fed up with your insults and stop replying to any of your posts

So there you have it BB the choice is yours but in no way u should you think that I have anything against you

PS If I can help you in any way about how to treat and speak to the better half of the human race (females)just send me an E.mail and I will do what ever I can to help just click on the E.mail thingybob at the bottom of the post

See BB I'm a right nice bloke me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 23rd January 2003, 17:50

Quote:
i'm drinking, and i'm gonna drink myself into a stupor then maybe come backk later. i'm already tipsy as it is. i can't be botghered right now to tell THE SCOTSMAN to go f**k himself so i might do it later.
How sad BB I was typing out a reply to your other post when you posted this one so I guess we will carry on your way,still either way will be just fine by me

Don't bother telling me later to go forward and multiply I have already tried that years ago and could'nt get round to it so save that bit of abuse for someone that cares

Ho Hum guess I will just have to say goodbye to what could have been a great frienship,what will I do without you BB

Old 23rd January 2003, 21:59

Quote:
Originally posted by jamie_jame20
And to think....all this started from that cute litte song the-scotsman wrote, which really wasnt about sports in the first place!

And BB This is the one place you can let out all your views.....so get to it! (if thats okay with you scotsman, this is your thread after all.)

BB Are you 14??!!!

jamie, my pretty, 14 yr olds are still allowed to have the hots for you. it's natural!
Old 23rd January 2003, 23:58

Quote:
jamie, my pretty, 14 yr olds are still allowed to have the hots for you. it's natural!

Uuuummmm....okay.......for give me for returning to reality here for a min...uuuhhh....... I do NOT desire the attentions of a 14year old...OMG...NO.....
Old 24th January 2003, 12:27

Quote:
Quote:

Uuuummmm....okay.......for give me for returning to reality here for a min...uuuhhh....... I do NOT desire the attentions of a 14year old...OMG...NO.....

jamie, don't worry, i'm not 14. i'm 21. i was just saying that 14 yr olds can still have the hots for you. now you're not gonna believe me now that i'm 21. but i AM 21! and why do you not think that i like you better than mervyn or starstrider? i thought it would be obvious. i would treat you better than starstrider or mervyn can treat you any day.
Old 24th January 2003, 13:21
Pabbybear

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
jamie, don't worry, i'm not 14. i'm 21. i was just saying that 14 yr olds can still have the hots for you. now you're not gonna believe me now that i'm 21. but i AM 21! and why do you not think that i like you better than mervyn or starstrider? i thought it would be obvious. i would treat you better than starstrider or mervyn can treat you any day.
Hey ~ OK So this is a say it all thread or just sports? Cause I got something to say.... hehehehe of course

Scotsman Hi How are you? This seems to be quite an interesting thread you got going here and most amusing... however, I don’t know how your dealing... You must be so tired of typing intelligent responses for them to fall on.... Well DEAFT EYES! OMG How do you deal with this??? lmao lmao ~ OK, I know, Friendly board.... I guess annoying is acceptable... Good Luck! Have fun

Jämie Honey, get out of the sand box ~ he will only through sand in your eyes lmao lmao And jäime, I am being nice btw

BoltonBoy_21 OMG You cant be for real here! Do you have any idea how silly your posts are.? You don’t Love Jämie... You don't know Jämie! And if you base falling in love with someone based on their looks, well I fell completely sorry for any pretty teen that gets in your path... Now if all this is a joke, they you can start by telling us the truth for once... And for some reason i just don’t see Mervyn and Starstrider continuing in this silliness. Sorry
Old 24th January 2003, 15:04

[/i]
Quote:
i'm drinking, and i'm gonna drink myself into a stupor then maybe come backk later. i'm already tipsy as it is. i can't be botghered right now to tell THE SCOTSMAN to go f**k himself so i might do it later.

Well thats a wonderful response BB!! Do you really need to be in a drunken stupor to reply on here?? Your responses are soooooooooo original NOT !!
Time to wake up and listen to what people are trying to tell you!!
WHY do you have to be so nasty?? Can't you have a decent conversation without being nasty or saying that you like one person more than another does? Really who cares??
Closed Thread