Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Suggestions > Scotland.com Feedback

Notices

Advertising..Can It Be Removed

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 16th October 2006, 18:12

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig_bell
Depends on who is forcing ya to use it.......
REPLY of the week.
Old 16th October 2006, 18:19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polwarth
My work - and cos it's what I'm used to, I choose it for home use, too!
CHOOSE life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose Internet Explorer if you enjoy having non existent security and like seeing ad's when surfing Scotland.com. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life...
Old 16th October 2006, 18:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDink
CHOOSE life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose Internet Explorer if you enjoy having non existent security and like seeing ad's when surfing Scotland.com. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life...
Jings, whae pushed your button?

I asked a civil question, McDink. If you don't want to answer it, don't. But gonnae stop with the abuse. What on earth is your diatribe ABOUT? It's rude, personal and has NOTHING to do with the simple question I asked.
Old 16th October 2006, 18:57

CALM down dear, it's only an internet forum message.
Old 16th October 2006, 19:08

Quote:
CALM down dear, it's only an internet forum message.
Me calm down? It was you that was doing the insulting bit.... now put down the glass and move away from the bar.....
Old 16th October 2006, 19:33

BAR? I wish.

It was never meant to be an insult, but if you decide to read into comments the wrong way, interpret things differently from the reality in which they're set and become insulted at the most nugatory of remarks, then thats an issue you really need to sort out.
Old 16th October 2006, 22:18

Quote:
BAR? I wish.

It was never meant to be an insult, but if you decide to read into comments the wrong way, interpret things differently from the reality in which they're set and become insulted at the most nugatory of remarks, then thats an issue you really need to sort out.

BWAAHHHAAAAA Read into it? What else can one do with the written word but READ..?

Away ye go, McDink - ahm no gonnae faw oot wi you - even if you do talk crap sometimes.