Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Religion and Philosophy

Notices

Trying to help the Palestinians

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 7th October 2017, 17:37

Trying to help the Palestinians

Hackers on facebook

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried again to get on my WitchQueen.com page of facebook. The hackers have fixed it so I can not talk to my friends many of who are Muslims. I believe they are from yahoo.com They have targeted me and my family also around where I live. This is because I wrote the story of Ahmed and Ishtar and made friends with the Muslim kids here. They thought they were going to act Muslim and get to Morocco and Muslim countries. They tried to destroy me and my friend Robert.. I think they have some slut girls and lackey guys involved. I have [people from all over the world who wanted to help the Plaestinians. Some from the Muslim countries but also Russia, Armenia. Romania, Spanish countries, Iraq, Seria, Lebenon. Afghanistan and countries above Afghanistan. And other countries. We will not let Israel make a mockery of Jesus Christ, all of Christianity and all of Islam and Mohamed and all the World War ll vets. The hackers are jealous of stuff I said we could do and do not care anything about people getting killed, all they cared about was party. party life. Furthermore there are almost 1 million Israelis in America now and we think Trump wanted a overthrow, he deported every one he could who would help and let the Israelis here in USA. WE have kids and people alerted to what has to be protected in case anything happens and they know what to guard. Israel pays Burma to kill Muslims there and they also burn them alive, also burning villages in Bangladesh. Also people from India show me dead people. Do not let yahoo people in your countries. I also have Africans. I have three different pages, The party pigs got them all blocked.
"Kingdom of God"
Old 7th October 2017, 17:44

Who I have

On one of my pages I have 5000 people who want to help, including Americans with the Muslims and others. Also I have posted the above message on Morocco.com site. On my other page I have about ninety people and then they blocked it with garbage so I could not get back on. on the third page which is REMOVED I have the King of Emerates, Sylvestor Stallone and the Guns and Roses Rock band guys. plus about 465 other people. Many of who are Muslims and Spanish. This is what the yahoo pigs messed with.

Last edited by Babz; 12th October 2017 at 20:19. Reason: Email addresses not allowed
Old 7th October 2017, 21:11

More hacking by bigots and athiests

#2 (permalink) Report Post Unread Today, 21:08
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2003

More hacking by yahoo.com people

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Gloria, I am member of morocco.com and Scotland.com and virtual countries.com, REMOVED on facebook , REMOVED on Facebook, WitchQueen.com on facebook and yahoo.com people are hacking and blocking me from all three of my facebook pages and have messed with my email account from my facebook pages to reset my passwords and get back on and also my REMOVED email to reset my passwords.
I have now registered with Puerto Rico .com and they stopped their email to bluesaphire .com so I can make posts and tell the Puerto Rican friends what they are doing with my pages and that we have quite a few Puerto Ricans in our family and also I have other Puerto Ricans on Facebook with me and my other Muslims and other people. Yahoo scum are also messing with my mail.com email accounts so the emails to get my accounts back together and working. I am sure they really will throw any yahoo people with any interests overseas any where and really my kill them because of what they have done. There is no privacy and security of your facebook pages at all with what they are doing. I am sure they are Americans. They are just computer people with a server with advertisers. That is all the scum are.
"Kingdom of God"

Last edited by Babz; 12th October 2017 at 20:20. Reason: ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES REMOVED AS NOT ALLOWED
Old 9th October 2017, 15:04

Yahoo.com , I think are responsible for the hacking

Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message

WitchQueen
View Public Profile
Send a private message to WitchQueen
Find all posts by WitchQueen
Add WitchQueen to Your Contacts

#3 (permalink) Report Post Unread Today, 15:01
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2003

Yahoo.com are doing the hacking

I am pretty sure that the people from yahoo.com are doing the hacking. I get the code to reset my password on my REMOVED email site and then when I do everything it says it comes up web page not available. It is all just a run around with a bunch of college kids who think they are better than everyone else. They thought they were going to block me and my people and get to go to Muslim countries. They did not care about people and kids getting killed in Israel and Burma and burning villages in Bangladesh. They are just sluts and pigs and maybe USA 2% wealthty snobs. That is what I think they are. They are damned in USA now and around the world. Their parents can take that kind of money and put it in their coffins, creamate themselves and take it with them. I am trying to get on Puerto Rico.com as WitchQueen and they are messing with the conformation. We have 8 Puerto Ricans in our family and my sister April has had 2 Puerto Rican boyfriends, and Larry father was racehorse trainer and wanted to marry April. He is dead and I do not know if they killed Larry. Also April was married once to another horse trainer, Eddie Garcia who is Cuba. I have with me on Facebook all kinds of people including Muslims, with Spanish and American who care. These hackers have to get what is coming to them, I also have quite a few Russians, Turks and other. They are also trying to stop confirmation of site US Message where I want to copy these posts to let them know what they are doing.
"Kingdom of God"

Last edited by Babz; 12th October 2017 at 20:23. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT PUT ANY EMAIL ADDRESSES IN YOUR POSTS AS THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED