Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Religion and Philosophy

Notices

What is a Christian!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 13th February 2014, 13:29

I know what your saying Val.
Double standards all over the place makes it all totally pointless and ridiculous.

No **** is fine I'm sure

Edit maybe not then haha
Old 15th February 2014, 12:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by tig View Post
I know what your saying Val.
Double standards all over the place makes it all totally pointless and ridiculous.

No **** is fine I'm sure

Edit maybe not then haha
Pointless and ridiculous I agree, but some people still seem intent in making a career out of it.

After reading the Urban dictionary's meaning of t w a t, I can see why this site decided to bleep it out....lol.
Old 19th March 2014, 17:54

True, some christians have double standards and can be off putting, but don't let that cancel out the ones that are genuine.

Valmia, if anyone mocks you because you go pregnant before you were married don't worry, just tell them , the church is for sinners that's why they go. Hahaha.
Old 4th July 2014, 03:22

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnieboots View Post
True, some christians have double standards and can be off putting, but don't let that cancel out the ones that are genuine.

Valmia, if anyone mocks you because you go pregnant before you were married don't worry, just tell them , the church is for sinners that's why they go. Hahaha.
Well said, Bonnieboots. I am a sinner. I am a big fat sinner. I go to church. Sometimes I'm a hypocrite. It's because I know I'm a sinner that I believe I need Christ. I have chosen to believe in Him. Many choose Him, many more do not.

I am a practicing Christian, and I realize that is different from the majority of the world's people. I will not try to convince anyone on this forum that they should do as I do or be as I be. I can not convince anyone. According to my beliefs, only God can convince a person that He is real, and that His Word (the Bible) is trustworthy, true, and relevant. So I will not try to persuade any of you on here. If anyone wishes to speak more with me about it, in public or private, I don't mind doing so. I am always willing and happy to talk about my God-- He is very real to me. But I also realize that not everyone wishes to believe that way or talk about Him.

If anyone has any prayer requests, I do talk to God regularly and will be happy to pray for you. Please understand that neither I or nor God guarantees a desired result.

IG
Old 5th August 2014, 13:35

A Christian is one whose morals have been corrupted by literal reading of myths.

They have developed a double standard of morality where they forgive their God for what they would condemn a man for doing.

That is the evil of literal; reading of myths.

Regards
DL