Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Religion and Philosophy

Notices

OUR Civilisation??

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th May 2013, 12:57

Living MIGHT teach YOU some wisdom!!

You don't come across as a very Suitable Person--wouldn't like to meet you on our Streets of Britain.!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkirk View Post
What are you on about now ?

This may come as a surprise to you , but the British empire existed long before the mid 20th century . Prattling on about the European war of the 1940's does not get you off the hook that you hung yourself on .

And just so you know , when it comes to invasion , waging war , wholesale slaughter , ethnic cleansing , rape , murder , kidnapping of children , brainwashing , subjugation of local populations , slave labour , asset stripping countries , indoctrination , dictatorship etc , Nazi Germany was a rank amateur compared to the British Empire.

You would be well advised to pull your head out of the sand , and stick it into a history book or three.
Old 24th May 2013, 13:19
Quarantined Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonmary20 View Post
You don't come across as a very Suitable Person--wouldn't like to meet you on our Streets of Britain.!!
What has that got to do with this topic ?

We are discussing that non -civilised , non-peaceful "home soil" of yours .
The 'home soil' that the young soldier was from . The 'home soil' that his two murderers are from .
Englishmen all .

Your home soil ? England , apparently .

In your opening post , you wrote " Pity that our fighting men paid their ultimate sacrifice to (keep Britain @ Peace)"

What fantasy world was that in ?

In this world , the real world , your Armed Forces went to foreign lands and waged war on the local population .
Not the other way round .
The last time that a foreign invasion force , for no good reason , waged war in your "home soil" (England) , was 947 years ago .
The invaders won , and their descendants are still there , in charge of your England .
They , with your blessing , are doing today what they have been doing for the last 947 years , invading and killing .
The first country that those newly self-crowned conquerors invaded was their immediate neighbour , Scotland .
The last country that those uncivilised warmongering country folk of yours have invaded , to date , is Afghanistan .

How can you condone such vile behaviour ?
Old 24th May 2013, 13:36

the only countries on earth that the British HAVEN'T invaded are:

Andorra
Belarus
Bolivia
Burundi
Central African Republic
Chad
Congo, Republic of
Guatemala
Ivory Coast
Kyrgyzstan
Liechtenstein
Luxembourg
Mali
Marshall Islands
Monaco
Mongolia
Paraguay
Sao Tome and Principe
Sweden
Tajikistan
Uzbekistan
Vatican City

British have invaded nine out of ten countries - so look out Luxembourg - Telegraph
Old 24th May 2013, 14:55

Attacking the person--??

Being well read doesn't give you WISDOM--personally speaking I prefer to see people as I find them-mostly peace loving & helpful--!!
Concentrating our thoughts on this Soldiers Family--if I was Lee Rigby's Parents I would be demanding the death penalty to be returned.
Absolutely gutted with seeing this Murder on the TV screen.
How difficult it must be for his loved ones to avoid seeing.
The 'Australian Prime Minister' made her statement on Immigrants to that country.
Which Britain would do well to copy.!!
Have your say Max--as I know you will--LOL
Old 24th May 2013, 15:04

Are You Ready to start another WAR--??

Seems to be that there are many ways to start off another war of words--which was NOT my intention--being a peace loving person living in a peace loving nation I am not intending to rehash the History of Britain--only referring to the years of when I grew up & had family members conscripted to fight for their Country--happy days when some returned to enjoy this country at peace--can we leave this alone now--please.!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxkirk View Post
What has that got to do with this topic ?

We are discussing that non -civilised , non-peaceful "home soil" of yours .
The 'home soil' that the young soldier was from . The 'home soil' that his two murderers are from .
Englishmen all .

Your home soil ? England , apparently .

In your opening post , you wrote " Pity that our fighting men paid their ultimate sacrifice to (keep Britain @ Peace)"

What fantasy world was that in ?

In this world , the real world , your Armed Forces went to foreign lands and waged war on the local population .
Not the other way round .
The last time that a foreign invasion force , for no good reason , waged war in your "home soil" (England) , was 947 years ago .
The invaders won , and their descendants are still there , in charge of your England .
They , with your blessing , are doing today what they have been doing for the last 947 years , invading and killing .
The first country that those newly self-crowned conquerors invaded was their immediate neighbour , Scotland .
The last country that those uncivilised warmongering country folk of yours have invaded , to date , is Afghanistan .

How can you condone such vile behaviour ?
Old 24th May 2013, 15:27

Julia Gillard didnotsay the things attributed to her and neither did any earlier Aussie PM. Check Snopes
Old 24th May 2013, 15:31
Quarantined Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonmary20 View Post
Seems to be that there are many ways to start off another war of words--which was NOT my intention--being a peace loving person living in a peace loving nation I am not intending to rehash the History of Britain--only referring to the years of when I grew up & had family members conscripted to fight for their Country--happy days when some returned to enjoy this country at peace--can we leave this alone now--please.!!
You do not get to have the last word on this subject.
You started this thread with the lie of Britain being a peace loving civilised society .
The truth is that Britain has never been that , and never will be .
You do not live in a peace loving nation .
You live in Britain .
Britain did not live in peace , it has never lived in peace .
Since the day of it's inception , it has stolen the peace of many many nations , including the one that this forum is dedicated to.
You do not get to decide when this ends .
You can leave this thread any time .
Britain is a war whore .
With the likes of you walking the streets of Britain , the world has no chance of peace .
Closed Thread