Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Pets

Notices

My Pets

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th June 2007, 09:00

My Pets

I have two dogs and two cats. One is a border Collie called Charlie the other is a retired Greyhound called coleen. My Cat is called Pip Senior / Kill Bill as he is a nutcase. The second is pip the younger. I will try and get some pics for the site.
Old 14th January 2011, 10:22

Cool

Your pets name is very beautiful. You can search on internet and you can find a beautiful pics.
Old 30th January 2011, 03:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirKnight1788 View Post
I have two dogs and two cats. One is a border Collie called Charlie the other is a retired Greyhound called coleen. My Cat is called Pip Senior / Kill Bill as he is a nutcase. The second is pip the younger. I will try and get some pics for the site.
That's great. we've got a Pip too ! My daughter just got two cute wee hamsters (boy & girl) a couple of days ago and she's called them Pip and Squeak.

Our Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, a boy we call Bart (short for Bartolome but mainly Bart Simpson !) shows great interest in the hamsters (not to eat though - promise !). I think Bart's kennel name would be a bit much to shout in the street though - Muffity Dearest Lad (not our idea - Muffity Cavaliers of Dartford, Kent is the kennel name of the breeder, honest . )

Many years ago (in another life and marriage ) I used to have a Cavalier (from the same kennel) who I called Ollie (short for Oliver - a play on words being a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and naming him after King Charles' nemesis, Oliver Cromwell).

We also had two Birman cats, a seal-point boy I called Mun-Ha and a bluepoint boy I called Sinh (traditional names from a Birman/Khmer legend about the origin of the breed). They were bred by a cat breeder, Panjandrum Birmans nr Oxford. These cats were amazing. Even though I hadn't been a cat person before, these two converted me ! They were as mad as hatters, the pair of them ! A joy to have in the house and everyone loved them and Ollie.

One time my mum and dad were visiting and the boys (Mun Ha and Sinh) were in one of the bedrooms. My dad went to the room to go to the en-suite toilet. The room was due for re-decoration. Unfortunately, the boys had been practising their scratching skills on the wallpaper of a projecting corner of the room (even though we spent ages putting them on a scratching post) and some wallpaper shreds were hanging off. My dad saw Sinh sitting on his hunkers, paws out and rhythmically scratching the wall - left right left right like that. In a small (infant admonishing style) voice, my dad went "Ohhhhhhhh Sinh ----- don't scratch the paper off the walls like that". Sinh stopped immediately and with his big blue eyes, looked at my dad. He then looked at the wall, then my dad, then the wall again. Then he lent forward, got the hanging-off paper between his teeth and started tugging at it !

Last edited by Lachlan09; 30th January 2011 at 12:47.
Old 22nd January 2014, 14:24

my pets

I have 3 cats all males. Their names are Tiger who is 12, Roy who is 3 and Cole who is 5. All love to eat and sleep LOL.
Old 7th February 2014, 09:55

I have a pack of French Bulldogs, Monia and Sira males and the youngest is a girl named Jewle ) very social and lively
Old 15th March 2014, 01:10

I have: 3 Dogs -- male Pharaoh Hound "Chase," male Beagle "Teddy Roo," female Cirneco dell'Etna "Zita." 3 Cats --- male Maine Coon "Scotty," male Bengal "Raja," female black shorthair "Saley."