Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Personals > Personals

Notices

Scottish man looking for an American women

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24th May 2010, 17:07

Send a message via MSN to Guest2
Scottish man looking for an American women

Hello

There seems to be a large number of American women on this discussion site looking for Scottish men. I would like to say that i am a fan of American women and have been looking to meet a nice one for a while now.

I strolled across this site by accident and thought i would put a post out to see if i could meet a nice American.

I find Americans have a good outlook on life and they are in my experience nice and polite in nature. They also seem to be always so cheery which to me is attractive.

A little about myself, i am 25 years of age at a height of 5'8 with brown hair and green eyes. I have broad shoulders and have been described as cuddly in build.

I hope to hear from this great American women i seek.

Regards

Robert
Old 24th May 2010, 17:24

Hello Robert
I hope you find your American woman here. I am an American woman, but nearly twice your age . I particularly like your description of us , but I must say that I know plenty that don't fit your description . I for one am open minded, easy going, and generally up for anything.
Good luck
Brenda
Old 24th May 2010, 19:20

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybubbles View Post
Hello Robert
I hope you find your American woman here. I am an American woman, but nearly twice your age . I particularly like your description of us , but I must say that I know plenty that don't fit your description . I for one am open minded, easy going, and generally up for anything.
Good luck
Brenda
Thanks Brenda

You are very kind

Robert
Old 24th May 2010, 19:28

You are most welcome Robert and if I come across some young good looking lady fitting your description, I'll send her on over to Scotland. Maybe I'll even chaperon, for the scenery of course as I've always wanted to spend time there
Brenda
Old 24th May 2010, 19:57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinybubbles View Post
You are most welcome Robert and if I come across some young good looking lady fitting your description, I'll send her on over to Scotland. Maybe I'll even chaperon, for the scenery of course as I've always wanted to spend time there
Brenda
That would be most helpful thanks

Have a nice day

Robert
Old 26th May 2010, 03:07

Wow. I think this is the nicest thing I've seen on this site pertaining to Americans. Why thank you... we are flattered. I will say that while I was in Scotland, I found the guys to be cheerful and friendly too! That's why I'm excited to be going back.

btw, anything in particular you're looking for? There's a lot of women in America you would have to shift through.

JC
Old 26th May 2010, 13:51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromGA View Post
Wow. I think this is the nicest thing I've seen on this site pertaining to Americans. Why thank you... we are flattered. I will say that while I was in Scotland, I found the guys to be cheerful and friendly too! That's why I'm excited to be going back.

btw, anything in particular you're looking for? There's a lot of women in America you would have to shift through.

JC
Your welcome and thanks for your discription of my lot.

Where did you visit?

The main thing i want in this mystery women is for her to be nice. I have no preference to race or religon. I do tend to be more attracted to shorter women as i am not that tall myself and she has to be attractive not that looks are everything but they are important.

You looking for a highlander by any chance?

Robert