Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Human Rights > International Human Rights

Notices

Why Arafat is a War Criminal

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 26th May 2003, 09:02

Cool

Well in 1968 He founded the P.L.O (seems before that, they didnt need Liberating, coz it was only Eygpt& Jordan, that Occupied them) Anyway he is quoted as saying then,35 Years Ago,!!! "our path is 1 of Bloodshed & Destruction, and our aim is 2 push the "Jews" into the Sea!" Fast forward some years, Arafat is the Paymaster, he controls the Purse Strings, and instead of using the Billions!!! of Dollars he has received from the U.S. and from the E.Union, in Industrial Estates, to give his??people employment, he has like all Dictators, kept it all 2 himself and his cronies! He also pays 4 Suicide/Homicide, Bombers, and buys Arms from the Terrorist Network, 2 continue his Bloody Work! He has rejected Peace with Israel, at every turn, (the Facts will bear me out) not the Orwellian World of Myths, that a Majority of Muslims seem 2 live in! He supports Islamic Jihid, Hamas, Force 10 El Axa Brigade, and Lord knows how many other, groups of thugs! He was (is) a big fan of Saadam, supporting him in the First Gulf War, and has connections with every Terrorist Group all over the Globe, including the "big daddy of them all" Bin Laden! I could go on, but bet some of u r fed up already, right?LOL Anyway I thank God,4 the Western Educated Mind, when they see the so called Chairman, ranting& raving, like all Dictators, Pistol in holster, and green army style clothes will suss this guy out!! Peace& Love
Old 26th May 2003, 15:05

Good points, BatEl!

You would be surprised though at how many people in the west, particularly Europe, have bought into the 'Arab view' of the middle east conflict. I used to sympathise with the Palestinian cause (although not the terrorism) until I found out about what Arafat was telling his own people as opposed to what he was saying to the western media.

The suicide bombing campaigns, together with the discovery of all that "Lets Drive Israel into the Sea" rhetoric persuaded me to have a rethink on the whole issue.

I do think that some kind of settlement with the Palestinians is long overdue, but the Palestinians wish to destroy Israel seems to be the stumbling block as far as I can see.

miles better...
Old 16th July 2004, 22:32

Re: Palestine Monitor

Quote:
Originally posted by ayman
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/

If you want the truth got to this site
http://www.pmw.org.il/

What is really going on in the PA areas- In their own words.

The truth will out.
Old 14th August 2004, 19:21

ariel sharon is a pig and just as guilty as arafat of all the war crimes he has commited.
Old 17th September 2004, 14:25

Re: Re: Palestine Monitor

Quote:
Originally posted by Al-Yahoud
Quote:
Originally posted by ayman
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/

If you want the truth got to this site
http://www.pmw.org.il/

What is really going on in the PA areas- In their own words.

The truth will out.
Funny how many articles come from 'The Jerusalem Post'...must be in 'their own words' as so much of it comes from the Israeli Right.

The Official Blog of the Ancient and Hermetic Order of the Shrill
Old 1st October 2004, 05:33

"You would be surprised though at how many people in the west, particularly Europe, have bought into the 'Arab view' of the middle east conflict. I used to sympathise with the Palestinian cause (although not the terrorism) until I found out about what Arafat was telling his own people as opposed to what he was saying to the western media."

The living conditions of each are to be seen by any visitor. It's obvious that the indigenous Arabic population (and even Yemeni Jews) aren't getting the best deal.

Israel perhaps should exist, but not treat the natives like this.
Old 2nd August 2005, 05:46

I think Arafat was a terrorist and a war criminal.
But so is Sharon, Ben Gurion and Menachim Begin.

S_R: I've read a lot about the whole Israel-Palestine situation and did a lotta research on it in the past and came to the conclusion that it is essentially a case of two idiots fighting in a mudpool - both are guilty, both are dirty and both have done unspeakable attrocities.
In this case, i have utter disregard for both the Israeli leadership and Palestinian leadership.