Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > History

Notices

Famous Scottish street gangs

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 3.57 average. Display Modes
Old 25th January 2006, 19:02

Smile Working class

Careful Sean, there are a lot of working class people on this site, perhaps you should indulge all us commoners with a little of your own social standing !

Brandane
Old 25th January 2006, 20:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by teashoci
Hmmm, I would not really call these so called "gangs" gangs, anything starting with the word young team should be refered to as 15 year old dirty working class arses that should be laughed at,
I can assure you, these are genuine gangs.
You may not be happy about 15-year old gangster thugs, and neither am i, but you cant deny they exist.
Old 25th January 2006, 20:43
Quarantined Users

I being a 21 year old glaswegian can honestly say i have several times run into the paths of these idiots.

most of the time i of course got a kicking, but there have been times where i have managed to isolate some of them and gave twice back.

i would not call these gangs.

I mean have you never had a drunken scrap with these idiots in suciehall street on a friday night.

when there are 20 of these toothless smack ravaged morons maybe it could pass for a gang but thats only in numbers these scumbags are so riddled with methadone and mal nourished a stiff breeze one over.

i remember one night two of these idiots tried to mug me and my brother we both put up our gaurds ( even though i cant box but my brother can) and they ran off thinking they bit more of than they can chew.

glasgow nowdays is nothing like the 60s or 70s

its very likely you can live you whole life in glasgow and never see trouble if your careful
Old 25th January 2006, 20:48
Quarantined Users

I apologize brandon i shouldnt have said working class,

i meant to say gentleman with smelly traksuits, caps and cheap gold from argos that goes green in the rain.

p.s a lot of my friends come from working class backgrounds
Old 25th January 2006, 20:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by teashoci
I being a 21 year old glaswegian can honestly say i have several times run into the paths of these idiots.

most of the time i of course got a kicking, but there have been times where i have managed to isolate some of them and gave twice back.

i would not call these gangs.

I mean have you never had a drunken scrap with these idiots in suciehall street on a friday night.

when there are 20 of these toothless smack ravaged morons maybe it could pass for a gang but thats only in numbers these scumbags are so riddled with methadone and mal nourished a stiff breeze one over.

i remember one night two of these idiots tried to mug me and my brother we both put up our gaurds ( even though i cant box but my brother can) and they ran off thinking they bit more of than they can chew.

glasgow nowdays is nothing like the 60s or 70s

its very likely you can live you whole life in glasgow and never see trouble if your careful

Most of us manage to avoid the drunken scrap in Sauchiehall Street game.

Nothing like the 60s or 70s? But you also say that you are 21. Does not compute.
Old 25th January 2006, 21:10
Quarantined Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celyn
Most of us manage to avoid the drunken scrap in Sauchiehall Street game.

Nothing like the 60s or 70s? But you also say that you are 21. Does not compute.
not only does my dad tell me stories of the 70s ive watched lots of programs on tv about it
Old 26th January 2006, 21:49

Well, the point of this thread was gangs of the past, anyway... not gangs of present.
Im sure you can agree that the stories of the Toi, Cumbie, Tongs, KP Star, etc from the past are very real.