Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Health

Notices

Bluebell made my smile more beautiful

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 8th February 2012, 12:24
Quarantined Users

Thumbs up Bluebell made my smile more beautiful

After years of having braces and numerous dental procedures, my smile was still a source of frustration for me. In business meetings as well as my private life, I was always aware that my smile caused me to feel a sense of insecurity. I was constantly trying to hide what I felt were imperfections with my teeth.

During the first three years of my time here in london., I met with several dentists to discuss moving forward with getting dental implants to replace two false teeth. After each appointment I would leave disappointed and frustrated never feeling completely at ease with the office.

The first morning I met with Dr. Sukhi shakthi, I was instantly impressed by her professionalism, knowledge, and kindness. I left my initial consultation enthusiastic about the procedure and anxious to get started. My admiration for Dr. Sukhi shakthi and his staff has continued to grow stronger with each appointment.

Dr. Sukhi shakthi genuinely cares about her patients, and takes great pride in her work two of the most important qualities any health care professional must have. Due to his great work and her staff, my smile is no longer a source of frustration, but rather a source of pride and confidence.

SPAM link deleted

Last edited by Celyn; 8th February 2012 at 20:17. Reason: SPAM link deleted
Old 8th February 2012, 19:24

SPAM.

Why publicise an Essex orthordontic practice on a Scottish site, where most of the membership is American, with a few of us being of Scottish origin?
Old 8th February 2012, 20:39

Polwarth, perhaps our spammer is impressed by the dentist's amazing ability to change sex/gender every second moment. Wouldn't she or he find that just a wee bit distracting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvindev View Post
... impressed by her professionalism, knowledge, and kindness... My admiration for Dr. Sukhi shakthi and his staff has continued to grow stronger with each appointment.

Dr. Sukhi shakthi genuinely cares about her patients ... Due to his great work and her staff, my smile is no longer a source of frustration....

Much as I disliked living in London, I do think it's possible to find a good dentist there within three years, without traipsing off to Essex.

Oh well, never expect sense from a spammer, I suppose.

Thanks for reporting this, Polwarth.
Old 8th February 2012, 23:32

You're welcome, Celyn.

Would that other places that we once knew were still available.... I miss them... A LOT!
Old 14th February 2012, 06:47

What's that got to do with Bluebell ?

Did Dr. Sukhi Shakthi jam bits of safety matches between the braces and the teeth ?

It reminds me, I better get a check-up at my dentist, Dr Letsava Shufti.