You might have a sleep disorder if you---
* consistently take 30 minutes or more to fall asleep
* Consistently awaken repeatedly and have trouble falling back to sleep
* Often feel sleepy during the day, take frequent naps or fall asleep at
* During sleep, snore loudly, snort, gasp, make choking sounds or stop
* Have creeping, tingling, or crawling feelings in yoour legs or arms that are
relieved by moving or rubbing them.
10 Tips for Better Sleep
* Go to bed and wake up at the same time
* Don't exercise right before bedtime
* Avoid caffeine or nicotine. Caffeine can take 8 hours to wear off.
* Avoid alcohol before bed. It mau help you fall asleep but it will keep you
from deep sleep.
* Avoid large meals or filling beverages late at night. Indigestion can
interfere with sleep.
* Don't nap after 3p.m. Don't take naps longer than an hour.
* Unwind before bed with soothing activities such as reading or listening to
* Take a hoy bath---a drop in body can help you feel sleepy
* Get rid of distractions: No bright lights, noisy computer or uncomfortable
*Keep your bedroom cool.
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:20.