Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Family and Parenting

Notices

My family

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average. Display Modes
Old 16th September 2006, 05:44

My family

There are four members in our family - my parents, my older brother and me. I love my parents and my older brother very much. i think in this world, the one i love most is my mother as she influence me a lot. She teaches me a lot and always teaches me to act in the right and courtesy way. She is brave and strong-minded which i have learned from her. I have a good relationship with my brother. it is unbelievable that we never quarrel with each other. He takes care of me when i was a little kid until now. Now i am working and living with my brother. He cooks for me. u may ask why i do not cook? haha. the only reason is that the food i cook is not as delicious as my brother's. haha. so lucky i am! and i know that is god's gift to me. he gives me such a good family - my beloved parents and brother. it is a happy family although sometimes there will be some sorrow things happen , but life is good and wonderful.
Old 18th September 2006, 20:51

Hello, Helenlin. Greetings from Glasgow, and welcome to Scotland.com. I like the idea of a brother who cooks for you. Perhaps you could send him here to cook for me.

I think you said you are in China? Wonderful! You have very good English. (Glasgow, where I live, is "twinned" with Dalian in China, but I don't know anything about China, really. Sorry. Again, welcome.
Old 11th October 2006, 07:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celyn
Hello, Helenlin. Greetings from Glasgow, and welcome to Scotland.com. I like the idea of a brother who cooks for you. Perhaps you could send him here to cook for me.

I think you said you are in China? Wonderful! You have very good English. (Glasgow, where I live, is "twinned" with Dalian in China, but I don't know anything about China, really. Sorry. Again, welcome.
Hello, Celyn. thank you very much for your warm welcom and greetings.
if you have time, welcome to china and my brother can cook for u. haha

yes, i am in china. and i come her by chance as one day i was wondering in the net and get this website. Thank u for your compliment for my english. haha i think u have never been in china but it doesn;'t matter. if u are interested, i can introduce to u and u can know more about china.haha