Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Family and Parenting

Notices

One... Two... & Three?????

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 4th August 2004, 22:08

Talking

[i]Triplets.....

Well it would appear I am not only going to be an Aunt again.. for the 13th time (I think ) lol.. this come November, but I also got word last nite that my Sister is now Pregnant.. and they see "3" sacks.. lol.. OMG!

Well so considering she has had 4 miscarriages.. lets hope this time.. it sticks.. lol.. She is now just over two months pregnant.. Aye, it is early.. but I just canni contain the excitment for her & her hubby..

The Doctor heard one very strong heart beat, and one was a little weak and the third she didn't hear as of yet. So it is really Ok.. cause now at least my sister has a 1 in 3 chances of delivering.. *fingers & toesis* crossed

lol.. I told her.. she is just gonna have to move home so Mum can help her.. lol..

I can't even image how it would be to constantly be about to raise one, let alone two... lol. BUT THREE! lol.. Any advice? And I'll pass it along.. when the time comes nearer..

Aye.. I am just too excited..
Old 4th August 2004, 22:12

Mistress,

Congrats! Hope all works out for the best.

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
-Wendell Berry
Old 4th August 2004, 22:14

Quote:
Originally posted by MDempsey
Mistress,

Congrats! Hope all works out for the best.
[i]

Thank you Megan... lol.. I just am sitting here grin'in.. I hope it all works out for the best too.. So I am just gonna "keep the faith".. lol.. and the good spirits..
Old 4th August 2004, 22:16

Mistress,
I'm sure it will. Babies are wonderful little miracles.

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
-Aristotle

To cherish what remains of the earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival.
-Wendell Berry
Old 4th August 2004, 22:23

Quote:
Mistress,
I'm sure it will. Babies are wonderful little miracles.

In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous.
-Aristotle
[i]Absoultly..

and even still.. three might be like.. Way too much work.. lol.. but like I told her over the phone.. as she lives in Chicago.. Perahps she has been gifted now with more then one child.. and that this time it will infact be a good pregnancy.. to kind of ease her pain from losing 4 already.. I do not know if she was to deliver at least one, would she try again cause it was getting to heart retching for her.. So maybe now.. she will just be done! lol.. However Fryed is a better word.. lol...

she is also bed-ridden.. at least no activity or movement that is not necessary for the first three months, then they will see after that.. She is being extreamlly careful.. and as always doing what the Doctors think best!

Old 4th August 2004, 22:32

Mistress,
We ahve some family friend that went through years of invitro and fertillity drugs. They got one child, went through it all again went through a couple of miscarriages and decided they were done. Six months later she got pregnant without anything but love and luck, seems as miracles do happen!

-Wendell Berry
Old 4th August 2004, 23:14

Quote:
Mistress,
We ahve some family friend that went through years of invitro and fertillity drugs. They got one child, went through it all again went through a couple of miscarriages and decided they were done. Six months later she got pregnant without anything but love and luck, seems as miracles do happen!
[i]Excellent

No invitro was needed... and seeing how there is no twins in my family.. lol.. this is sheer luck.. lmao.. and Love .