Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Family and Parenting

Notices


Birth Control

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 6th August 2004, 23:52
Lady_Deirdre Lady_Deirdre is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 27
Maybe you will all kill me but that's my opinion and my experiences:

condom works only when the guys want ( in my past I'm glad they took it),

the pill equal which it is and how less hormons are in it I have to puke the whole day and it doesn't become better,

for a coil I don't have the money.

So I decided this: I don't take the pill anymore and live my life without any care. (No I'm married and not alone!)

I know it is risky because you can't be sure that your hubby don't cheats on you, but for me it is the best way.

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 7th August 2004, 07:42
Mistress Mistress is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Deirdre
Maybe you will all kill me but that's my opinion and my experiences:

condom works only when the guys want ( in my past I'm glad they took it),

the pill equal which it is and how less hormons are in it I have to puke the whole day and it doesn't become better,

for a coil I don't have the money.

So I decided this: I don't take the pill anymore and live my life without any care. (No I'm married and not alone!)

I know it is risky because you can't be sure that your hubby don't cheats on you, but for me it is the best way.

[i]Hello Lady_Deirdre
Welcome to Scotland.com..

Thank you for your Opinion on the subject.. And don't be silly, no one is gonna kill you for speaking your opinion.. That's the beauty of this place

I also understand what you've said.. I wish I had that freedom.. but to tell you the truth, lol.. I think I've speant so many years of my life trying not to get pregnant that when I don't have to worry about it.. lol.. I will.. like a second nature.. ya know what I mean?

And I'm sure your hubby anit cheatin ..

BTW someone please tell this Ol' fool.. lol.. what a Coil is? lol..

Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 9th August 2004, 19:33
Lady_Deirdre Lady_Deirdre is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 27
Well to tell you the truth Mistress:

My hubby already cheated on me 3 times!!! And he told me he can't promise to not to do again! Well I made an arrangement with him. He bothers me not and I bother him not.

A Coil is a spiral which is formed like the letter T, if you understand what I mean.

Aye Mistress thanks for the welcome. You are very nice.
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 9th August 2004, 19:48
Mistress Mistress is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Deirdre
Well to tell you the truth Mistress:

My hubby already cheated on me 3 times!!! And he told me he can't promise to not to do again! Well I made an arrangement with him. He bothers me not and I bother him not.

A Coil is a spiral which is formed like the letter T, if you understand what I mean.

Aye Mistress thanks for the welcome. You are very nice.
[i]

Ok.. I have a few comments on this .. lol.. but I just donno where to begin.. lol..

Firstly.. Gods I am even more confused now about the coil.. lol. Sorry, I am usually not dense.. but I do not understand.. lol..

Secondly.. Do you need to borrow my BAT for your husband? lol.. I am not.. nor do I wish to pry.. but Self Worth sweetie is very important regardless of bothering with or not eh?

Again.. Im sorry.. just my two cents. I understand and know about Cheating.. as I canni say that I am innocent of these things in my life.. but I would have never take that stance or position, if I knew that my heart was just not in the relationship any longer. That is to say that it doesn't make it better or right, but I knew back then, when I met someone else and it progressed into more then I anticipated, that I was done with the current relationship I was in, and somethings just canni be avoided. But I would never put my behavior into those words.. -sigh- Do you know what I'm saying?

Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 10th August 2004, 13:21
Lady_Deirdre Lady_Deirdre is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 27
It is for me not quite easy to live with my hubby. We don't love us anymore but if I move out, he looses the apartment 'cause it's too expensive for one person. He is workless and the social system in Germany is not sooo great these days.

No thanks I don't need your bat. I'm glad when he drives tomorrow away with some friends to a music festival.

It will be hard the next time, but I'm sure that one day I'll find a new guy, who is more worth for me than he is. Of course if that newbie doesn't accept my son, he can leave too.

I'm very sorry that I'm not a M.D. so I can't describe a coil sorry.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 10th August 2004, 14:50
Mistress Mistress is offline
Guest
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 2,198
Quote:
Originally posted by Lady_Deirdre
I'm very sorry that I'm not a M.D. so I can't describe a coil sorry.

[i]lol.. No Worries.. I am sure I can look it up on line.. lol.. I should know it anyway.. But thank you for trying..

And Good Luck to you..

Mistress
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 10th August 2004, 15:13
Lady_Deirdre Lady_Deirdre is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 27
I will have luck I'm sure, Cause now I know what I want...nobody can hold me back...lol...at least hope so..

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.