Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Family and Parenting

Notices

Birth Control

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28th June 2004, 21:18

I meant that sounds unhealthy to me.

Just 4 periods in one year, is not what the body is designed for.
Old 2nd July 2004, 22:50

Giving birth is natural, hence birth control is unnatural. We will always have problems in this world when we undertake to defy nature.
Old 3rd July 2004, 03:36

Quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Linda
I meant that sounds unhealthy to me.

Just 4 periods in one year, is not what the body is designed for.
[i]Hey Miss_Linda...

Aye.. I've spoken about that Pill.. and I've read up on it.. It's freaky No? I don't think its safe.. my opinion.. and I wouldn't even consider it.. I guess women will do just about anything.. lol.. to avoid the dreaded monthly.. however.. you are right, it canni be save..

BTW Linda.. Welcome to Scotland.com.. glad to have you join our wee family
Old 3rd July 2004, 03:40

Re: birth control

Quote:
Originally posted by drwineglass
basically the bottom line here is it is all about wants and needs thats all ....the smart individual should be wise enough to make that choice rather than moan and complain about all the negative aspects which make their life miserable ........but then that is only my opinion
[i]Hey drwineglass..

Wants and needs perhaps are one thing.. but to a 18 year old girl whom is just worried about the here and now.. and not the future, it is dangerous. Side effects and happenings to a women's body will come later on.. Problems conceiving children, cancer, Cysts, etc.. and many many many more side effects can all be formed from taking the Pill.. and rather then chalk up a women's questions as Moaning and complaining.. well.. I wanna see a man be in our shoes for 6 months.. aye.. I do think that even 6 months is pushing it.. lol.. but then again.. that is just my opinion

Old 3rd July 2004, 03:42

Quote:
Originally posted by Rob_Roy_Kowalski
Giving birth is natural, hence birth control is unnatural. We will always have problems in this world when we undertake to defy nature.
[i]Hello there Rob_Roy..

Welcome to Scotland.com.. Glad to have you here with us.. I do hope your finding the place interesting and plan to stick about with us for a while...

Oh and yes.. I agree with you ... just not natural.. and I've just seen and been thru too much from it all.. I dont think there is an easy answer.. but you would think with today's technology.. things would lessen with the side effects and causes to the body.. but I don't think we are quit there yet...

Old 5th July 2004, 22:44

I worry about those 18 year olds living in the here and now.
I agree though that birth control can cause problems and think of the other end of the scale women experiencing problems with getting pregnant that take fertility drugs and have children like puppies that can't be good for a body either.
Old 27th July 2004, 00:16

effects of birth control

I personally never had trouble taking the pill but it never solved the real problem, only masked the symptoms of something else. I suppose that is the physician's fault for not investigating more thoroughly, but that's not so significant when you can't afford to make your body work the way it was designed. Nowadays, it isn't only about AIDS and pregnancy, but self-worth and self discipline. I wish girls would think about how the "here and now" could come back to haunt them.