Go Back   Scotland Discussion Forum > Culture > Clans

Notices


MacKeltar

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 13th October 2003, 14:54
jacobitedreamer jacobitedreamer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,004
Quote:
Originally posted by Talisien
Nha, of course not! I really do wish I could study there, only need to convince my parents. By the way, you are the fasted writer I have ever seen! Amazing!
Thanks, Talisien. But it's no miracle. I have had a professional training as lawyer's assistant before studying, you learn ten-finger-system very quickly once the work piles up on your desk.

__________________
"Wherever the spirit of Montrose may lead me"

Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 13th October 2003, 18:33
Talisien Talisien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,209
I once wanted to take a course but it was too expensive. But I think my typing is okay.
I'm now gonna start on that second book with the twin brother, Daegus McKeltar.
The author even spoke of Castle Keltar near Loch Ness, but on my tour around the area I didn't stumble over such a castle. I guess it's only fiction, but could it be based on a real castle? A couple of miles from Loch Ness?
__________________
A Naoimh Bhrd, gu orainn
-BRIGID - Muire na nGael (Mary of the Gael)


Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 18th October 2003, 15:12
jacobitedreamer jacobitedreamer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,004
Quote:
Originally posted by Talisien
I once wanted to take a course but it was too expensive. But I think my typing is okay.
I'm now gonna start on that second book with the twin brother, Daegus McKeltar.
The author even spoke of Castle Keltar near Loch Ness, but on my tour around the area I didn't stumble over such a castle. I guess it's only fiction, but could it be based on a real castle? A couple of miles from Loch Ness?
Well, make up your own castle over there. Make it of dream bricks and give it windows of romance, gates of fancy...
__________________
"Wherever the spirit of Montrose may lead me"

Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 20th October 2003, 23:15
Talisien Talisien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,209
Well that's what I'm already trying in my imagination
These novels shouldn't be called historical romance, but rather fantasy romance!
__________________
A Naoimh Bhrd, gu orainn
-BRIGID - Muire na nGael (Mary of the Gael)


Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 22nd October 2003, 17:41
jacobitedreamer jacobitedreamer is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 4,004
Quote:
Originally posted by Talisien
Well that's what I'm already trying in my imagination
These novels shouldn't be called historical romance, but rather fantasy romance!

That's quite true. But as long as you do enjoy them, what does it matter how it's called!
__________________
"Wherever the spirit of Montrose may lead me"

Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 22nd October 2003, 23:50
HappyAboutMyRoots HappyAboutMyRoots is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 670
Just stopped in to be nosy but Talisien(I cant spell so sorry if i messed up your name)But Dark highlander(Dageus MacKeltars story) is sooooo good.I read it last week
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 24th October 2003, 22:51
Talisien Talisien is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Posts: 1,209
Quote:
Originally posted by HappyAboutMyRoots
Just stopped in to be nosy but Talisien(I cant spell so sorry if i messed up your name)But Dark highlander(Dageus MacKeltars story) is sooooo good.I read it last week
Oh it is!!! And by the way, you got the spelling right, not that it's important. Just call me Tali, okay?
See ye later in the romance thread
__________________
A Naoimh Bhrd, gu orainn
-BRIGID - Muire na nGael (Mary of the Gael)


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 14:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC4 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.