View Single Post
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 29th December 2013, 12:20
Polwarth Polwarth is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 7,206
The most difficult thing as a foreigner from outwith the EU would be to obtain the relevant visa required to allow you to work/live in the UK. i am unsure that chefs would be on the list of required trades, but if you google UK BORDER AGENCY, you could search.

We have lots of great restaurants in Scotland. Fine dining to many ethnic restaurants. Here's a taster of the Michelin starred restaurants
Michelin Star Restaurants in Scotland Luxuria magazine

Do we have performing arts? Do another google.....

Good luck with your adventure. Travel and working in foreign countries is a great learning experience.
Reply With Quote